Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hexagons accomplished! - Sechsecke vollendet! - Esagoni conclusi!

Here it is! My finished crocheted hexagon blanket. What do you think? I am very happy with it. Putting together the colors in an optimal way to complement one another has been a much bigger challenge as assumed. I've had great fun in doing it and it's probable I'll do another one some day. I'd like to try one with a reduced range of colors.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Hier ist sie! Meine fertig gehäkelte Hexagon-Decke. Wie gefällt sie euch? Mir sehr. Die Farben zu kombinieren und für eine gute und interessante Abwechslung zu sorgen war viel schwieriger als ich dachte. Aber ich hatte grossen Spass damit und es reizt mich, nochmals eine zu häkeln. Eine mit einer reduzierten und ruhigeren Farbpalette.
Ich hoffe ihr habt Freude an den Fotos.

Eccola, la mia coperta di esagoni è finita! Cosa ne pensate? A me piace molto. Accoppiare i colori con un buon risultato è stato più difficile che avevo pensato. Però mi sono divertita molto a farla e penso che prima o poi ne farò un'altra. Una con meno colori e più tranquilla.
Spero vi godete le foto.

98 x 102 cm














No comments:

Post a Comment