Monday, January 27, 2014

Woods - Wald - Bosco // 6

I'm really enjoying working on the woods series. I finished this one last week and I'm quite happy with it. This week started the new semester and with it a new theme has been proposed. But I'm still working on one last woods painting that I'll be able to show in another week or so.  So I won't tell you more for now.

Ich geniesse es sehr, an der Waldserie zu arbeiten. Dieses Bild habe ich letzte Woche fertig gestellt und ich bin wieder recht zufrieden damit. Diese Woche hat das neue Semester begonnen und damit gibt es auch ein neues Thema zu bearbeiten. Ich bin aber noch dabei, das letzte Waldbild fertig zu malen, das ich sicher bald zeigen kann. Deshalb verrate ich im Moment nicht mehr dazu.

E davvero un grande divertimento lavorare sul tema bosco. Questo dipinto l'ho finito la settimana scorsa e ne sono abbastanza soddisfatta. Ora ha incominciato il nuovo semestre e con ciò un nuovo tema ci è stato posto. Però sto ancora per finire un ultimo dipinto di bosco che potò mostrarvi presto e quindi per il momento non vi dico di più.

acrylic on paper, 37 x 57 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment