Sunday, May 18, 2014

Steps I // 1

After having sewn a good amount of blocks (4 x 4 inches) I started arranging them on my design wall. It was then that I discovered the name of this quilt. Steps! Like step by step on your path or one step after the other climbing a ladder. Moving on, higher, learning, progressing.
And because I've decided to sew more than one quilt dedicated to this theme, this is Steps I.

Nachdem ich eine gute Anzahl Blöcke genäht hatte (10 x 10 cm), begann ich damit, sie an der Designwand zusammen zu stellen. Und da entdeckte ich den Namen dieses Quilts. Steps! Wie Schritte beim Gehen oder Tritte beim Steigen. Vorwärts, höher, lernen, entwickeln.
Und da ich entschieden habe, mehrere Quilts diesem Thema zu widmen, ist dies Steps I.

Dopo aver cucito una buona quantità di blocchi (10 x 10 cm) ho incominciato a arrangiarli sulla parete. Ed è stato qui che ho scoperto il nome di questo quilt. Steps! Come i passi camminando o i gradini salendo. Avanzare, salire, imparando e sviluppando.
E siccome ho deciso di cucire più quilts dedicati a questo tema, questo è Steps I.



No comments:

Post a Comment