Friday, July 28, 2017

New epp project

It will take a while until I'll start quilting Steps IV. Too many distractions going on right now that are preventing me to focus and free up enough time to work on it. Plus there is a longer trip coming closer and I don't want to interrupt the quilting process once started. So I postponed finishing Steps IV to later in the year.

What to do in the meantime? I find it good to always have a hand sewing project on the side. And so I have started a new quilt with the epp method. I'm going to reuse the papers from my Trip Around The World and invent something new. It is such an easy and relaxing sewing project once you have your colors and fabrics chosen. And arranging little squares give you so many possibilities of layout. That is fun and difficult at the same time. Eventually you have to settle on a layout and start sewing the squares together. But first I can just have fun preparing lots of cute little squares.




No comments:

Post a Comment