Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Steps IV // 5

I'm happy to share my finished top of Steps IV.  And I'm very happy how it turned out. It is pretty much how I envisioned it. I am really fond of the colors and the movement.


Some close-ups.




Perhaps you are a little tired of seeing it but I think you won't see it for a while now. First because other things are coming up that require my time, second because I have to study how I want to quilt it. I have a rough idea but I'm not sure I can make it work. So I will not rush and take the necessary time.


3 comments:

  1. It is fantastic Pasqualina, thank you for sharing it, I could see it everyday without being tired! Is it paper pieced? Waiting to see it when it will be quilted.
    Myrto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not paper pieced. Just strips sewn together to build new fabric that I then cut into squares on different angles.

      Let me know the name of your blog if you have one. I couldn't find you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete